Wantage and Oxford Chiropractor Dan Ruby is fully certified in Advanced Sports Trauma Management. Approved by the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine to Gold Level, the Sports Trauma Management qualification is a compulsory requirement for any medical staff covering sporting events.
Supported by an extensive level of trauma experience Espina Chiropractic Clinic is perfectly placed to cover any sporting events or training sessions. As Coordinator for South Central Ambulance Service’s Emergency First Responders, our Oxford Chiropractor has established an impressive reputation in the field of advanced life support, attending over 200 life threatening emergencies in the past 2 years. This experience is backed by a deep understanding of sporting injuries gained through a 5 year Chiropractic degree and first hand involvement in sports trauma.
Medical Services Offered
- Advanced Life Support, including cardiopulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation
- Airway management, ventilation, aspiration and oxygen therapy
- Pain management
- Head injury management of concussion, trauma and unconsciousness
- Fracture management, strapping and splinting
- Spinal injury management, including assessment, cervical immobilisation, extrication, collar application and spinal board strapping
- Sports injury assessment and treatment
- Wound management and suturing